Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Creative Mojo

It's been awhile.

I haven't blogged in ages.

I can't quite put my finger on it as to why...actually if I'm honest I lost a little of my creative mojo.

Not sure why but I think it's just a season in my life.

Until recently I haven't touched my "good" camera in ages.

Which means the editing and styling and looking through my creative eyes just wasn't happening.

Maybe it's the rain, maybe it's because it's the new year and instinctively something inside me said get creative or maybe it's this baby growing inside me thats got me nesting and looking to the future to prepare that got me inspired today to write a post.

Either way I look at it I'm happy that I'm taking the time to write today and take photos in the last week or two.

It's like as soon as I picked up the "good" camera something stirred creatively inside me again.

This time of year is poignant for me and this blog too. It's been 4 years since I started this. Over those years it's been such a great outlet for me and I feel so happy that I did start it. Even if no one reads this it feels nice to put my thoughts and creativity out into the universe. And thats honestly enough for me.

Here's some photos that I've taken in the last couple of weeks with my "good" camera.

The first one is another dress I got from the talented Gray Girls. Well done girls to another great collection. Always love your work.





















No comments :

Post a Comment